ORDERS AND RETURNS/CANCELLATION
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
- Pudding & Pie prepares fresh and delivers freshly made orders. In such circumstances, cancellation of orders is not feasible. So, orders once placed cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. In case of cancellation of the order, no refund will be made.
- In case your amount was deducted from your account but transaction was not successful, then we will refund the amount at the earliest.
- The process the refund the amount back to you may take 10-12 days. So please be patient. We assure you, that your money would be refunded back as at the earliest. We would advise you to place an order again.
- We strongly recommend looking at the contents of your delivery and if you are not 100% satisfied with the look of your cake, you are NOT obligated to take the cake. If you choose not to take the cake, you will be issued a full refund via original purchase method. Once the cake has been accepted from the delivery executive, Pudding & Pie does not bear any responsibility for damages occurring to the cake and no refund will be provided for the same.
- If you feel that the taste and other attributes of the products are not as per your expectations, we request you to write to ………….. clearly explaining why. This helps us in improving our quality to give you a better experience next time. We will either do a refund or send a replacement cake based on your choice. However, Pudding & Pie retains the right to accept or deny the complaint basis on what was promised on the website and general characteristics of the product delivered.
- Exchanges are not acceptable as cake is a perishable product.
- If we are not able to prepare the cake ordered due to lack of stock or other reasons, we will call you and offer you alternate choices. In case you like none of them, we will issue a refund for the full amount through the original mode of payment.