FOR CAKE DELIVERY
- We cannot commit any fixed time for delivery. Deliveries are usually made between 9 am and 9 pm on the given date.
- The delivery will NOT be redirected/redelivered to any other address under any circumstances.
- The ordered product will be delivered only in New Delhi and Gurgaon.
- We will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery/ refund will be possible. Failed deliveries will be redirected to the Pudding & Pie head office. You are advised to call +91- 9999746223 to arrange pickup of your order. We will consider the order executed in the below-mentioned cases :
▪ Wrong/untraceable address
▪ Recipient not available
▪ Premises locked
▪ Wrong phone or cell number; phone not working; cell switched off or not reachable
▪ Recipient refused the products
▪ Delivered the product at the gate/reception/neighbour
- Please note that cakes are perishable products, and thus should be stored in refrigerators and must be consumed the same day.
- No deliveries will be made on national holidays.
- We reserve the right to substitute the cake (including specified type/flavour) with another cake of equal or higher value in case of non-availability of the desired cake.
- In case of floods/heavy rains/national bandh, we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- No change in instructions will be permitted once the order has been confirmed.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. In case of cancellation of the order, no refund will be made.
- We will not entertain any complaint beyond 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery of the order.
- Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute regarding delivery.
- If the recipient has not checked in at the hotel on the delivery date or is not available at the time the delivery is made, the order will be left at the reception and the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out of the hotel by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed and no refund will be made in such cases.
For delivery of cakes to wedding ceremonies/marriage halls/banquets, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and/or bride-groom/intended recipient because of our delivery team’s non-accessibility to recipient/s. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to a responsible member of the host. Also, we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
- Pudding & Pie retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of court at New Delhi, India only.
- If Pudding & Pie is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability, etc., caused due to non-delivery.
- Pudding & Pie has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided on the site. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest information on its website. However, Pudding & Pie or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided in the website.
- Authenticity of information and interest of making payments:
The customer promises that the information provided to Pudding & Pie is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by use of customer’s account/ credit card(s) as and when they are incurred.
The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Pudding & Pie and its affiliates harmless from all liabilities and expenses including attorney’s fee related to any violation of this agreement by them and also for the use of the services or transmission of any message or information by them. Pudding & Pie may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.